Future solar users in Arizona will be billed $5/month for net metering benefits. APS was asking for $50-$100 per month and spent $10 for every $1 on the solar side. This is a solar victory, we were able to mobilize; show the public and the commissioners that the APS proposal was wrong. APS tried everything in and outside the known playbook to get their way. Our industry will continue to be more sustainable with policy victories and increased revenues!
- US News: Arizona regulators adopt $5 monthly solar fee
- Greentech Media: Are Solar Panels Facing the Wrong Direction?
- Grist: Public Power Provider Takes Next Major Step to Move Beyond Coal
- Energy Collective: The Sound of Utilities Taking Residential PV Seriously
- NY Times: Bonds Backed by Solar Power Payments Get Nod
- REnew Economy: IEA sides with utilities on ‘free-riding’ rooftop solar PV
- Breaking Energy: Mobile Solar EV Charging Stations Take a Test Run
- Quartz: Why Google and KKR are teaming up to do big solar deals
Have a great day!