This is your SolarWakeup for September 30th, 2014
Data is what makes an article interesting, especially when it is proprietary data. We all have it, but we always covet it so much and refuse to share. That sentiment, being secretive, is counterproductive to your business. You get far more for your brand and thought leadership if you open up and share your insight and data.
- SolarWakeup: Top 10 Solar States to Watch
- Vox: Solar is growing so fast that older energy companies are trying to stop it
- PV Magazine: LATAM and Caribbean to install 9 GW PV within 5 years
- Forbes: IBM Teams With Swiss Startup For Solar ‘Sunflower’
- Bloomberg: PSEG to Spend $247 Million Through 2016 on Solar Power
- Think Progress: New York’s Bold New Plan To Expand Solar Energy
- PV Solar Report: Why Referrals Are the New Old Solar Customer Acquisition Strategy
- CleanTechnica: Why Local Energy Ownership Matters
Have a great day!