This is your SolarWakeup for May 20th, 2013
Greetings from Washington D.C…Some interesting headlines caught my eyes over the weekend, especially with regard to US financial products expanding locally and also heading abroad. It begs the question…How long until every homeowner in modern Countries has access to solar as a service? And what type of companies will benefit alongside those providing the primary service/financing?
- CleanTechnica: Clean Energy Companies Launch Alliance To Protect Solar
- Grist: MN’s Clean Energy Standard Charts Course Beyond Dirty Energy
- DailyBeast: Landfill sites find reuse as locations for solar electricity plants
- Reuters: German minister calls EU move on China solar ‘grave mistake’
- RE World: Penetration of Renewable Energy in Selected Markets
- MyWestTexas: Natural gas export plans stir debate
- Nat Kreamer: We Owe Our Veterans a Renewable Energy Way of Life
- George Cavros: Florida residential solar market gets a little sunnier
- SolarPowerWorld: Don’t Let These Five Pitfalls Derail Your Solar Deal
Have a great day!