This is your SolarWakeup for October 20th, 2014
The Las Vegas migration has begun. Surely the majority of you are heading to Las Vegas for our annual gathering at Solar Power International. Few notes this year. It’s in Vegas, so pace yourself. Don’t have too much solar fun the first day/night. Second, the hashtag is #SPIcon for your Facebook and twitter feeds. Third, if you see me, say hi. I always enjoy meeting readers in person. See you in Vegas!
- Fortune: Can solar bonds transform America’s energy infrastructure?
- Forbes: Thanks To Solar Power, Georgia Utilities Find There’s Life After Coal
- Fool: 2 Ways You Can Profit From Saudi Arabia’s $109 Billion Solar Boom
- PV magazine: Austin utility tries to water down solar commitment
- Gigaom: This startup is putting solar cells on a diet, because thinner is better
- Renewable Energy World: It’s Time to Ask the Wallflower Solar Markets to the Dance
- Nasdaq: Why Solar Panels Are More Important Than Ever
- Ocregister: Cheaper tech, changing rules drive solar gold rush
Have a great day!