This is your SolarWakeup for October 23th, 2014
I don’t know about you, but SPI was great. As we go into the last day, make sure to reconnect with old friends. We may move around at times but all you have at the end of the day is the relationships with the good people of solar. We lose together and we win together, this week was a winner for each of us. On to the next year of the ride that is the solar coaster.
- NY Times: Home Solar Power Discounts Are Worker Perk in New Program
- Clean Technica: Net Energy Metering Debate Distracts From Bigger DER Opportunity
- PV Magazine: US Energy Secretary Moniz announces $53 million in funding for solar R&D at SPI
- Biz Journals: GSA aims to engage contractors on solar power for federal buildings
- Solar Industry Mag: SEPA Crowns Top Solar-Friendly Utilities Of The Year
- Think Progress: U.S. Solar Is 59 Percent Cheaper Than We Thought It Would Be Back In 2010
- Forbes: This Startup Gets DOE Grant To Create A Solar FICO Score Card
- Reuters: Big utilities pushing into booming home solar market
Have a great day!