This is your SolarWakeup for April 24th, 2014
Yesterday, the first quarter results for utility scale solar came out. Down to 584MW from 877MW from the same timeframe last year. As Google announces another residential investment, there seems to be only one more sector for smaller investors. Commercial solar is the next oasis, we can all see it through the desert of solar but turning it into reality is a goal we all share and must work towards together. If you know investors interested in bringing money to commercial markets, let me know as we want to hear from them.
- Energy Collective: What’s Going on in Residential Solar?
- RE World: How the US DOD Will Bring Solar Technology Mainstream
- GTM: Trimming Solar Balance-of-System Costs With Electronics and Racking
- Solar Industry: U.S. Solar Capacity Up 418% Since 2010
- HuffPost: Groups Ask U.S. Trade Rep To Drop Complaint Over India’s Policy
- RenewEconomy: Rooftop Solar: Does it really need the grid?
- Slate: The Tea Party Wants to Help You Go Solar
- LA Times: Koch brothers and big utilities campaign to unplug solar
Have a great day! Yann