This is your SolarWakeup for October 22th, 2014
First impressions are important and that’s what drove the optimism walking into the SPI show yesterday. Things always change especially when we, as an industry, come together about a very specific goal. Earlier this year we gathered around two goals. Free and open net metering policies and a long term extension of the ITC. Net metering is strong and with the help of thousands of #solarpledge supporters, we created the basis for the argument to support the ITC extension.
- Utility Dive: Solar’s tax credit fight could lead to ‘Tomorrow Power & Light’—or ‘World War III’
- Slate: Walmart Is Killing the Rest of Corporate America in Solar Power Adoption
- Forbes: Trends In Silver Demand By The Solar Photovoltaic Industry
- Wwltv:Future of solar power in La. may hinge on Nov. election
- The Denver Post: There are many ways to do solar right
- Clean Technica: Solar Installers Are Getting Around Utilities’ Restrictions
- Tucson: The dark side of residential solar tax credits
- Smartgridnews: Survey says the majority of Americans don’t know solar’s getting cheaper… yet
Have a great day!