This is your SolarWakeup for November 26th, 2014
I am thankful for the growth in solar, the long term continuation of the ITC (maybe we can reuse this for the holidays), awesome solar public policy teams (they are some of the best marketing SolarWakeup has), and being able to work with some of the best 143,000 solar colleagues around (plus those outside of the US). Most of all that solar is mainstream (or getting there). What are you thankful for? (Programming note: SWu will be off until Monday December 1st)
- PV-magazine: TASC to appeal solar fees in Wisconsin
- Theglobeandmail: Bulk of solar installation growth to take place in emerging markets
- Tampabay: Florida regulators approve plan to gut energy efficiency goals, end solar power rebates
- Theenergycollective: Seeking Consensus on the Internalized Costs of Distributed Solar PV
- Solarpowerportal: DECC consults over feed-in tariff transferability for commercial installs
- Cleantechnica: What’s Cheaper: Solar Hot Water Systems Or Solar PV?
- Grist: World Bank to ditch coal for clean energy
- Forbes: How China Is Expanding Its Influence In Global Solar Market
Have a great day!