Happy Halloween! As a SolarWakeup treat I want to point you to two reads for the holiday.
1. Women4Solar is a group of women in the solar industry who feel passionately the industry can do a better job communicating with female homeowners and Moms. The group is helping solar companies sell more effectively to women, and I love their idea!
2. Jigar Shah, the well known founder of Sunedison, has published his book, Creating Climate Wealth. While I have not read it yet, I plan to and will make sure to let you know how good it is. Let me know if you have gotten the chance to read it!
- Solar Industry: IREC And Vote Solar Grade States On Net Metering
- BusinessWeek: Suntech May Receive $150 Million in Support From Wuxi Guolian
- Breaking Energy: Germany Hits 59% Renewable Peak, Grid Does Not Explode
- SolarPowerWorld: Solar CAN Save The Planet If We Don’t Fear The System
- Greentech Media: Odds and Sods: Last Words From Solar Power International 2013
- Bloomberg: Honda Motor to Stop Making, Selling Solar Panels From Next Year
- RE World: SMART LEASING: A Conversation with Sunrun Co-Founder Ed Fenster
- Fox News: Bankrupt solar firm took stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report
Have a great day!