An ice shelf goes rogue, NRG has to shed solar, and DOE keeps funding.
- Scientific American: What Does the Antarctic Ice Shelf Break Really Mean?
- Utility Dive: NRG will sell 6 GW of generation, shed renewable assets in restructuring plan
- PV-Magazine: Net metering is dead. Long live net metering
- Bloomberg: Rooftop Solar Is No Match for Crony Capitalism
- Grist: Tesla has a big new competitor vying to build the batteries of the future.
- Renew Economy: AEMO – Politics needs to catch up with falling cost of wind, solar, storage
- Washington Post: Harry Reid, Nevada governor push bipartisan energy effort
- DOE SunShot: Energy Department Announces $46.2 Million for 48 Projects to Advance Solar Technologies
Have a great day!