Mercatus announced their raise of $2million yesterday to begin their credit scoring of solar projects. This seems somewhat similar to the goals of TruSolar and hopefully it will be a synergistic benefit to the solar industry. As a big fan of anything that helps create uniformity, I still believe that credit scores also need a credit enhancement tool such as PACE to get the scores high enough for lower return capital.
- Forbes: Making Energy Profitable: The Boom In Distributed Renewable Energy
- Greentech Media: SEPA Report: Utilities Ranked by Solar Deployed
- KPCC: Ratepayer advocate says DWP overpaying for large-scale solar power
- Chicago Tribune: Solar panels will teach about electricity
- Fox5: Solar power generation hits record levels
- Breaking Energy: How Much Cleantech is Backed by Venture Capital?
- Washington Post: Utilities and solar advocates square off over the future
- RE Word: Should Rooftop Solar Leasing Companies Be Treated as Utilities?
- AZ Capitol: Utility customers have option of installing rooftop solar systems
Have a great day!