Today, the ACC is expected to decide the future of Arizona net metering policies. Based on the facts coming from the case, my hope is that the decision is based on actuality which showcase the benefits created by net metered solar energy. Solar is a vital part of the energy portfolio and the ACC will have to look into the future. Consumers will benefit by their foresight and more solar in Arizona!
- Reuters: Arizona weighs fate of key solar power subsidy
- Solar Industry: Why The Solar Sector Recovery Is No Bubble
- CleanTechnica: Global PV Installations Will Double, Hit Grid Parity By 2020
- Breaking Energy: Utility Of The Future Or Future Of The Utility?
- Greentech Media: California Closes In on Smart Solar Inverter Rules
- PV-Tech: Wuxi Suntech still owned by Suntech Power Holdings subsidiary
- ABC: Utility, Solar Company Battle Over Rooftop Panels
- LA Times: Rooftop solar could generate jobs
- AZ Central: Has APS bought Gary Pierce’s vote on solar controversy?
Have a great day!