Yesterday, my friends at Solar Power World magazine were kind enough to publish my article on The White House solar installation. The response has been amazing and I welcome all of the new readers to SolarWakeup. More importantly, it is another example of the power of content marketing. Writing an article that creates value for the readers will yield more marketing result than static advertising any day, so go ahead and write something that helps the readers.
- Solar Power World: Photos: First-Hand Views Of White House Solar Revealed
- CleanTechnica: DOE Calls For More Support Bringing Down The Soft Costs
- CS Monitor: Obama wants to clean up Washington … energy
- Solar Industry: Obama Commits U.S. Gov’t To 20% Renewable Target By 2020
- RE World: Your Solar Panels Aren’t Facing the Wrong Way
- Newsday: Rocky Mountain Institute Identifies Opportunities for Reducing Solar Costs
- EarthTechling: Solar Power In The Sunshine State, What A Concept
- Solar Novus: PV Mounting Systems Market to Exceed USD 1.5 Billion in 2018
Have a great day!