This morning’s Wakeup coming from the skies as I make my way to the Distributed Solar Summit in San Diego. Speaking on a panel later today to discuss how PACE markets are changing the solar industry for the better. While credit issues keep good solar projects from moving forward, financing innovation like Demeter’s PACE3P products will help advance solar investment in commercial markets. Stay tuned for more insight from this conference all week!
- Tech News: Pushed by companies, utility to sell clean power in NC
- CleanTechnica: US Deficit Could Be Cut By $1 Trillion Using Carbon Tax
- Breaking Energy: A Timeline of Google’s Clean Energy Investment
- Energy Collective: Energy Innovation: 6 Radical Solar Energy Technologies
- Greentech Media: ALEC Shifts Its RPS Strategy, State Law Favors Renewables
- RE World: Four Things You Should Know about Adding Battery Backup to Solar
- AZ Daily Sun: Solar settlement boon to installers
- Energy Collective: Solar Energy Stocks Are on the Rise
Have a great day!