On Monday, SolarWakeup.com will be publishing the first monthly Solar Marketing Insight, a report only available here. You will find the trending topics that are being read by you, the solar community. Find out when you read the most news, where you are going to read them and where in America you are based. If you are a marketing professional or PR pro, this is not a report that you will want to miss.
- RE World: Changing the Rules to Help Utilities Embrace the Future
- Washington Post: Changing the Rules to Help Utilities Embrace the Future
- Greentech Media: Why Charles Darwin Would Love Distributed Energy
- AOL: Solar Decathlon’s Latest Designs for Affordable, Efficient Homes
- PV-Tech: Solar inverter shipments up 7% in 2013 but revenues to fall 9%
- Earth Techling: Big Solar, From Canada To The California Desert
- Breaking Energy: Journal Documents the Slow Death of European Utilities
- Crowdfund Insider: Mosaic Leads in Solar Funding with $5mm Crowdfunded
Have a great day!