Solar should be on every school. The NFL thinks every football fan captured by the age of 13 has a cumulative lifetime value of $200,000. The same probably holds through for solar. NRDC and Mosaic recently rolled out solar on schools initiatives. I have owned solaronschools.com for the past 5 years, and I look forward to use it for a good cause!
- SmartPlanet: Financial innovation is the next big thing in clean energy and efficiency
- Greentech Media: What Utility Planners Need to Know About Solar
- VentureBeat: Hawaii’s Excelerator pours $5M into innovative cleantech startups
- SolarIndustry: ISO Changing Rules To Enable Solar To Downsize Projects Risk
- SolarPowerWorld: Start-Up Alley Puts Solar Innovators In The Spotlight At SPI
- RE World: Crowdfunded Solar on Schools: Chance to Make the Sun Shine for Kids
- Energy Collective: Boulder Moves One Step Closer to Localizing the Electric Grid
- CleanTechnica: As Xcel Follows National Playbook to Attack Solar
- Medium: Solar energy will be F-ing hug
Have a great day!