Energy storage and advanced inverters will increase the value of distributed generation, make it safer and reduce the need to invest in transmission infrastructure. The question, as rightly posed by a writer, is who should bear the additional cost, or will a value of solar be the answer? How does this look in your opinion?
- RE World: SolarCity Buys Zep: Behold The Power of Vertical Integration
- NREL SACP: How Securitization Debt Fit with Tax Equity in the Solar?
- Greentech Media: Selling Solar Door-to-Door Can Be Effective—Is It Efficient?
- RE World: The “Other” Type of Commercial Financing: PACE
- Forbes: Google The Power Player Invests In Another Giant Solar Farm
- Energy Collective: Who Should Bear the Costs of Advanced Inverters?
- Guardian: Is solar power facing a dim future?
- Tor Valenza: Watch This SEIA Video Roundtable on Solar Social Marketing
- Breaking Energy: Utility of the Future in an Evolving US Power Market
Have a great day!