The focus of our news coverage is the US but sometimes news come out of other markets that may give our markets a look into the future. An interesting view at what is happening to Australian utilities with regard to the decrease of baseload. Of course, we have already seen the impacts of distributed generation and efficiency here but the future will continue the trend in a hockey stick trend.
- National Journal: As Sun Shines on Solar Industry, Power Companies Fret
- CNBC: Bond strategy: Sell Treasurys, buy … solar, like Buffett?
- Providence Journal: R.I. tries to play catch-up with law that boosts solar arrays
- LA Times: Ikea to sell solar panels in British stores, but U.S. must wait
- Energy Collective: Could Solar Heating and Cooling Catch Up With PV?
- REnew Economy: The decline of base-load: Is solar about to claim victim?
- CleanTechnica: An Island (Tokelau) Powered 100% By Solar Energy
- Solar Industry: Threats and Protection to Solar PV Industry Growth
Have a great day!