CSI has effectively ended in California. The growth is continuing with high residential rates and cost effective utility solar. In the meantime, it appears that there is a constraint in the growth of commercial solar, an area where utilities make a lot of money and CSI may have had the biggest impact.
- NREL: Securitization Debt Fit with Tax Equity in the Solar Landscape? Pt. II
- Greentech Media: PV Growth Continues Even Without the California Solar Initiative
- RE World: Which Chinese Solar Companies Will Survive?
- Examiner: California solar users will subsidize non-solar residents by 2020
- Discovery News: Stunning Solar Homes Can Actually Be Affordable
- USA Today: Solar and wind innovation reflected in booming patents
- St. Louis Post: St. Louis energy savings program gets rolling
- Charlotte Observer: Solar farms not welcome in every neighborhood
Have a great day!