As November comes to a close, please find the October edition of the Solar Marketing Insight. During October, the stories come out about market segments and solar finance. Creating content for public consumption can be a simple and cost effective way to establish your brand presence in the market. SWu helps publications spread the message about great content. If you aren’t sure what your company can write about, shoot us an email, we always look for a way to help.
- Greentech Media: 10 Takeaways: SolarCity’s Securitized Portfolio
- Solar Industry: Net Metering Battle Likely To Shift To Other Fronts After Arizona
- Fox News: Solar firm linked to Obama donors could be ‘next Solyndra’
- Atlantic: Why China’s Solar Building Boom Is Good for the United States
- CleanTechnica: Improvements Needed to Xcel’s Proposed MN Community Solar
- PV-Tech: No successful solar bids in Brazil’s latest energy auction
- RE World: Ohio’s Renewable Portfolio Standard under Attack… Again
- Billy Parish: 100%: A New Energy Manifesto
- Greentech Media: Consumers Want Green Energy From Utility if the Price Is Right
Have a great day!