One aspect of taking on solar advocacy is the multiple fronts. Our industry is covered well by a few groups and hopefully their advocacy will be able to take on the multiple markets. One thing remains clear, the solar industry has to get involved in PUC commission elections and nominations. Having solar friendly faces on these boards will make the battlefield for solar policies fair for all.
- CleanTechnica: US Solar Growth Driven By Middle-Class Americans
- Grist: Utility says nuclear greener than solar – for their shareholders
- ABQ Journal: PNM solar battery project a finalist for global energy award
- Midwest Energy: Minnesota’s day in the sun for determining the value of solar
- CleanTechnica: 20 GW Of Distributed Solar By 2015 Is New Target For China
- PV-Tech: Struggling LDK Solar delays interest repayments for second time
- RE World: Are Utilities Missing an Opportunity to Finance Solar and Storage?
- GreenBiz: Startups compete to defeat the ‘soft costs’ of solar power
- Greentech Media: The Next Wave of Greentech Investing Is Already Here
Have a great day!