Buy a ticket to Equinox. Vote Solar does great things and you should give them at least $100 per year. In return you get to go to Equinox, a great party, or just buy a ticket to support the group. Most importantly, I am on the host committee which means we compete to see who can drive the most traffic to ticket purchases. My proposal to you again. If you buy a ticket, email me the receipt and you will be recognized. If you buy 10 tickets or donate $1000, you get to write a paragraph in a future edition. If you want to donate more, email me and I’ll figure out a way to get you even more exposure. Ticket link here.
Paid for Regulators. What did you expect? Regulators to…regulate?
Help support SolarWakeup. If you are looking for investors or buyers of your projects, hit reply to this email and let us help you. Our expansive network is always looking to partner with you and helps us pay the bills to keep the newsletter free to you, as it has been for the past 4 years.
No, No, No. Close your eyes and think of an agency you like that relates to climate change, clean air or solar. Trump’s budget likely cuts the funding for it. Be thankful that the President doesn’t pass the budget, that’s a job for Congress. Good think Congress doesn’t take it very seriously.
More layoffs. Good reporting by PV-Magazine on an unhappy topic. More corporate alignments happening in the solar space.
- Utility Dive: Arizona regulators won’t require APS to turn over campaign finance records
- Washington Post: Trump’s budget would torpedo Obama’s investments in climate change and clean energy
- PV-Magazine: Layoffs at REC Solar and Spruce underline market changes
- PV-Tech: ENGIE issues US$1.6 billion green bond
- Renewable Energy World: A Longer Look at Long-duration Energy Storage
- Rocky Mountain Institute: Reducing Energy Costs in Federal Buildings
- Mother Jones: California Wants to Hire EPA Staffers Who Are Sick of Trump
- The Hill: Solar has become America’s fastest-growing, nonpartisan energy source
Have a great day!