Wakeup Thoughts: As the election rhetoric continues, big questions come up for the solar industry. What does the future hold for us and how does the solar industry put itself in a position of value for both parties in the next four years?
- After Federal Jolt, Clean Energy Seeks New Spark – NY Times
- Romney Vs. Obama On Energy 2 (Video) – Solar Power World
- San Francisco invites Chinese solar companies – SF Chronicle
- Deconstructing Solar Industry Myths – greentech solar
- Senate Building Solar May Come With Roof Replacement – HuffPost
- Solar energy officials see bright future – AZ Capitol Times
- Solar in Your Gas Tank: US Will Rev Up Research – greentech solar
- Obama’s ‘green pork’ energy projects are vaporizing – Human Events
- Residential Solar Lease vs Solar Ownership – Clean Technica
- Romney and U.S. need to embrace new energy – Philip Warburg
- In November Our Energy Future Hangs in the Balance – Kate Gordon
- DG – A Key Piece of the Energy Puzzle – Craig Lewis
- A Better Solyndra — How to Double U.S. Solar Power – Dave Llorens
@SolarWakeup follower of the Day
Have a great day!